Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Girl



Lookin very sweet on a pre-church Sunday morning walk!


This girl is literally the sunshine on a cloudy day. She lights up the room everywhere she goes! Today we picked our first bouquet of flowers from the yard. This is the first of many to come! That is something that I remember doing with my Granny Bo and my Aunt Kim. I love simple childhood memories and having Ella brings it all back!




Her Daddy taught her how to blow off the whispy petals of a dandelion before it has bloomed...you know...like the one she ate in the previous post :0) So now, she blows on every flower she picks just like in the picture below. I think it is the cutest thing!
This is Ella's new favorite thing...a bath baby! And even better, it has blond hair and sucks her thumb...sound familiar?!?! She kept trying to take her baby doll and pig into the tub and would be so upset when I wouldn't let her so, problem solved!
She's such a little Mama already! Love the baby...
Blow the baby's nose (that is her knew thing) :0)
Making sure that baby sucks her thumb. She is very adamant about that...gee I wonder why?
Cover the baby... (Today she carried the baby around in a dish towel)
Wash baby's feet...
Life is good and all is right in the world!
Well at least it was that day until we took her to the doctor the next day to find out our poor girl has tonsillitis, a stomach virus, and a yeast infection from taking 3 antibiotics to get rid of the 2 month long ear infection. 
At least she looked cute posing in the doctors office. By the time we left, she was all pink...all over! You can tell she is uncomfortable but at least we have an explanation for the snorting. I just wish she could have one long stint where she feels good!
Lately, I've been ending all of her blog posts with funny pictures of her crazy bed arrangement. This is every night! She is usually asleep before we put her in the bed so I'm not quite sure how she accomplishes this. It's a new position every night. She is the wildest sleeper! That was probably God's doing or else she would still be sleeping in bed with me :0) One more thing, we went into her room the other night and she was talking in her sleep! No kidding! It sounded like she was playing happily and then I think it got violent...someone probably took her toy :) What do babies dream about?
We love this girl

2 comments:

Brooks said...

#1 Why is Ella so cute??? Oh yah she has two of the most adorable parents
#2 I love how you tried to cover Ella's unmentionables with the purple foam letter in that bath tub pic (hahahaha)
#3 My goodness I will be praying for her to start feeling better, Kate is sick again as well so I feel your pain. I am starting to feel like we permanently live on meds as a food staple
#4 Wow Ella Bella is one WILD sleeper! (does the flash not wake her up)

Taylor, The Queen's Momma said...

I got to that last pic and laughed out loud!! So funny! Stella is a wild sleeper too... the other night we laid her in her bed, already asleep, and she sat up and looked at me for a few seconds before she laid down! It was creepy! haha! I have to get a bath baby, where can I get one? Miss you guys! xoxo