Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Weekend

My Mom and Dad came in to visit this weekend to celebrate my birthday and see their favorite grand baby with a new attitude! This picture below is the only evidence of the weekend :) It took all 4 of us to wrangle Ella when we went anywhere! I kept Mom pretty busy shopping around and decorating the house. The guys did their man stuff at some sporting good stores and in the yard. We went to eat at Dave and Busters and I pretty much got to call all the shots this weekend...it's kinda nice to have someone make a big deal out of your birthday, even when you're all grown up! Is that an only child thing? I'll pretend like it's not :0)
Ella was WILD!!! My Mom keeps saying that all babies do this...but she was so chill as a little baby that this whole new attitude thing has come on in full force and Mommy is still adjusting!
I love these pictures because Ella is looking at me like I am SO COOL!! I know that eventually I will have to work a lot harder for her to think I'm remotely cool at all, so for now, I'm just enjoying wearing funny hats, dancing around, and singing at the top of my lungs for her :0)







2 comments:

The Cockrells said...

happy early birthday!

Taylor, The Queen's Momma said...

Happy birthday Amber! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I know how you feel about the sassy thing... Stella has just started this new thing where she is laughing one minute but the next she can burst into tears. Drama queen!! Enjoy your birthday week!