Monday, February 23, 2009

Sleepy Head

If found my camera in the middle of the night last night! I rolled over and then a clunk hit the bed and I prayed it was my camera and...ta da!!! I guess it must have gotten tangled in the sheets during my Sunday afternoon nap. So I guess I should publicly apologize to Ella for suggesting that she could be involved...sorry baby! 
Anyway, Thursday morning was declared a pajama day. With the ear infection and antibiotics, most nights are restless but she had slept good, she was sleeping in, and I was LATE!! So I grabbed her out of bed in the dark and put her in the car and I didn't get a good look at her until I opened the garage door and I just laughed out loud. How cute is this! Once she realized I had the camera out, she knew what to do :0) That's my girl!
On Friday night, we went up to the church to take our family picture for the directory...
And we hit up sprinkles while we waited! Yum Yum...Ella and I enjoyed every crumb of the chocolate marshmallow cupcake.

Ella's fever has hung around for about a week. We took it easy on Saturday and then got out a little while to eat a birthday dinner for Daddy and to do a little shopping. Check out her pigtails! Her hair has started to grow rapidly...LOVE IT!
Had this been a noodle instead of a crouton, it would have been a little scene from one of my all time favorite Disney movies, Lady and the Tramp! Ella is the little lady sooooo, I guess that makes Mike the tramp? :0)
Even though she wasn't feeling to hot...she looked like a little angel for church this morning!

I love the way she looks at him
Look at those teeth! We are working on the "i teeth" at the moment...poor Ella, poor Mommy, poor Daddy. Those are rough!

No comments: