Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oh dear...

I'VE LOST MY CAMERA! I just sat down to make a post and my camera is no where to be found. I used it this morning at church but I don't remember where or if I left it!?!? There is a possibility that if I set it out, Ella could have taken it which could take weeks to find it. She loves to put things away (which I love) but sometimes is a little tricky when she is storing away important items. I looked in all of her hot spots but no luck.
Anyway, we had a super relaxing weekend. We shopped around a little on Saturday and then went to eat on Saturday night for Mike's birthday. Ella is still battling a little bit of a fever (even on the antibiotics) so we kept it low key but we all got to spend some much needed time with each other. We went to church this morning and this afternoon was declared as a family nap time!! We all took a 2 hour nap today...the timing was great...SO NICE! So, hopefully I'll find my camera and post the pictures!

No comments: