Monday, February 9, 2009

A little catching up

Ella's Mimi and Pops came to visit this weekend. Ella was a little princess who worked both of them over pretty well with her precious pout. Within just a few minutes of them being here, she had already figured out who to go to and give the pout. She turned it on instantly...smart girl! I have to admit, I have a hard time resisting the pout too.

At the park with the ducks...
She walked all the way to and from the park! 
You gotta watch her..we went outside to play after school today. I ran in to get my camera and came RIGHT BACK out and she had already eaten a dandelion! (notice the little white fluffies on her lips) 

We also got a little Valentine in the mail today from Nana and Papa Bo! They bought their little love bug a whirly bug! First she rode it all around...
First she pushed it all around...
Then she checked it out some more...
Then she kissed it! Oops...wrong end girl :0)
I love this girl more and more every day if that is even possible. I love being her mommy! I thank God everyday that Ella is who she is and that he gave her to ME!! I can't wait to see her in the morning when she wakes up and I miss her after she goes to bed. Her Daddy and I are LOVE STRUCK! 

1 comment:

merutig said...

HEY!!! Did you change the chairs in your kitchen? Or am I losing my mind?!

We are LOVE STRUCK with Ella, too!