Sunday, February 1, 2009

Girls Weekend

Daddy had to work all weekend long! He lead a disciple now group so he was gone all day and all night all weekend long. So...Ella and I had a little girls weekend. The past few weeks we have been packing, moving, and unpacking, so we stayed in and kept it VERY simple this weekend. It was all good except for night time which was a little scary. I don't like being by myself at night anyway, let alone in a new place :0) Saturday we went to the park and the duck pond down the street. I enjoyed feeding the ducks and Ella had fun eating the bread! Other than that, we played hard, watched all our favorite shows, danced, and enjoyed our new home.
Ella was playing boo with me in this picture. As you can see, we didn't even bother to fix our hair this weekend. I swear she seems a little wilder on crazy hair days!
Feeding the ducks with a mouthful of bread :0)

1 comment:

Brooks said...

Awww, I love Ella's crazy hair! Sometimes you just gotta let loose :o) By the way I wish we could have kept you company this weekend, but unfortunately Kate and I have both been sick...but maybe this coming week will be better