Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Ice Baby

This is Ella in her foofa shirt :) She loves Yo Gabba Gabba so much that I broke down and bought cartoon clothes! When I got her dressed, she just pet foofa on her shirt and smiled like, "I look so pretty today!"
Well I ice skated to the street today to take this picture of the outside of our house! We are at home today and school has been canceled. To most, ice is no good, but to a teacher, it is the best thing when you are needing a relaxing day at the house. We are just staying warm inside and enjoying our day off together! The only rule for the day is PJ's only :)

1 comment:

Taylor, The Queen's Momma said...

I also have bought a ton of Yo Gabba and Dora shirts. They aren't my choice, but Stella would wear them every day if I let her! I just pick and choose my battles. At least that Foofa shirt is cute! We are on our 3rd day without school and just got our power back on. I am ready for things to get back to normal! Enjoy your ice day!