Sunday, January 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, I haven't been my usual blogging self lately because we have been transitioning! We are all moved in and settled in our house and feeling on top of the world. Thanks to some great friends and a fabulous mom, we were able to get it all moved in, organized, unpacked and decorated in 3 days. We are so use to being in close quarters that Ella cries when she can't see us and we all sit on the same couch together! There are a few bare spots that need a little decor but it is not bad at all...I didn't realized how much stuff we had. 
Here is our ginormous living room...



This is the wet bar which serves as a makeshift hutch for all of my fun dishes and holiday dishes...
office (still needs a chair and some wall decor but the fabulous rug was a housewarming gift from my mom)...
Kitchen area (the door is to the garage)...



Ella's nursery...


hallway...


Master bedroom...
master bathroom ( i love the arch above the shower)...
and I saved the best for last...LOOK AT MY CLOSET!!
We have another bedroom and another bathroom that is yet to be complete but I will post pictures later when they are done! Also, we have a lovely backyard but it is dark so I'll take some more outside pictures and will share those later. I'll also be posting some Ella pics too b/c it has been a while! She has been a piece of work lately and that is no lie. Pouty purple (Ella fits) comes around quite often now a days. Just a little higher maintenance than normal. I think we are about to settle back into life so I hope that will help :) 

2 comments:

Taylor, The Queen's Momma said...

Oh my gosh your house is amazing! I can't believe you guys managed to make it cozy like home in three days. It is perfect! I love the master bedroom/bathroom and the wet bar! Fun times! Put up a picture of the outside soon! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

The Cockrells said...

Oh my gosh, not all the pictures will show up for me, but from what I can see your house is almost identical to ours! SO CUTE! Now we'll have to visit each other! Congrats!