Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today we took our second annual trip to the pumpkin patch! My mom would take me and my cousins to the pumpkin patch every year when I was a kid...and even when I was an adult :0) So, we are continuing this tradition with Ella! We opened her halloween present from Nana B and Papa Bo and then we made breakfast. Ella took a nap and we leisurely got ready. We went to eat lunch and then we were off to the pumpkin patch! We realized how far we had come in 1 year. Last year, Ella was only 3 weeks old. We woke up and started getting ready right away and didn't manage to get to the pumpkin patch until 4:00 pm and left when the sun was going down! At that point, I was wondering if we would ever be able to leave the house to do anything! We've made a lot of progress toting the baby around :0) Here are a few pics...
 

 
This was a fun train ride! Ella got excited and stood in my lap and did her dancey dance all the way around the patch!
It took a minute to convince Ella that this was not another medical procedure she was being tricked into :0) Just some harmless face painting!

This is her new favorite passy :0) Yes, a passy! It replaced the thumb today.
Searching for the perfect pumpkin

But Daddy, I want this one!!! We've already decided that next year we are coming equipped to buy a pumpkin bigger than Ella. 
Daddy started it :0)

Ella's pumpkins...the one on the left is an owl for my little Chi-O legacy! Hootie hoo!
And then she crashed!

A little trip down memory lane...here are a couple more pics of our trip to the pumpkin patch last year!





1 comment:

Brooks said...

Ahhh when did you go??? We were at the same patch on Saturday....can't believe we missed eachother. You're a lot better than me, I haven't posted my pics yet :-)