Saturday, June 28, 2008

We're Back!!

Well, Mike and I are proud to announce a new addition to our family...no it's not another baby! Are you crazy?!?! We are now the proud new owners of a Mac Book! So that means no more blogging withdrawls! I have so many new pictures. We have had a busy week...my mom came to visit, my sister in law and nephew Jonah came to visit, and Mike's cousin was in town. It was nice to see so much family at once b/c it was almost like old times! Here are some pics to highlight our week! 
After all of our company left, Ella was crawling around looking to see where the party went! Did I mention she is a crawler now?!?! O yes...the wood floor can be tricky but she manages!


Patty Cake Patty Cake! Now that Ella has learned to play patty cake, it is like my new favorite game too :0)
There are no words to explain these pictures!! Cute, adorable, and precious just don't cut it! They were so sweet together...a little jealous when they had to share their mommy time but they played together, took baths, stole toys from each other...it was so much fun! Ella could definitely hold her own with Jonah. If he took a toy she would just crawl on his back and take him down!! I think she'll be ok if she ends up with all brothers :0)




After all of the company had left, we cleaned the house to get ready for me to leave town on Tuesday. Ella is terrified of the vacuum cleaner so Mike has to carry her around with him. This time she got so scared that I took her to her room and left for 3 seconds to get her lunch. She was bawling and she crawled out into the hall. She crawled back and forth from her room to the hall trying to decide whether to crawl to us for help or go back in her room and hide. It was pretty cute.



We took the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese's to play. Jonah had a blast and Ella just wanted to put her mouth on all of the machines. All I could think about were all of the little germy hands and feet that have been all over them! To save my family from the embarrassment, I kept the anti-bacterial wipes tucked away in the diaper bag. 











She didn't like the live version of Chuckie as much as she liked the plastic one. I totally understand...I didn't like him either back in the day!


Mike's cousin Brad was in Dallas for business so we met up with him for dinner one night this week. We went to dinner and then came back to his hotel to hang. He entertained us with some karaoke and then luckily before my and Mike's turn came up, we were saved by a sleepy crying baby that needed to go to bed! It was a good time.
Aren't they cute?!?!





No comments: