Monday, June 9, 2008

Our First Outing

Well, I am back and it's about time!! Today is Ella's 8 month birthday AND Mike's and my 2 year anniversary. It's been a great day! Last weekend, me and Ella went on our first big outing together out of town. We drove to Broken Arrow, OK to go see my Uncle Jeff, Aunt Kim, and my little cousins. I don't guess they are that little anymore but they are to me:0) It got off to a sticky start but we ended up having a great time and it was totally worth it. On our way down, I got a flat tire (in the new car) on George Bush Tollway. Nit had Ella perfectly ready for the trip...recently fed and ready for a nap...so, 2 hours later when we got back on the road, I knew I was treading on thin ice with Ella. We finally made it and we were welcomed with open arms, yummy food, and plenty of hands to hold Ella.Ella pefers men to put her to sleep so my Uncle Jeff got to rock her to sleep in a nifty little rocker. She ended up sick with an ear infection and a cold while we were there so there wasn't a lot of sleeping going on either but we had such a great time. We were so pampered all weekend and Ella got a lot of loves from everyone. We can't wait to go back! Here are a few pics from the weekend...






No comments: