Monday, June 9, 2008

Lately...

Our little monkey...You guys have obviously missed a lot of things this month and I have so many pictures so I thought I would post a couple of video clips and pictures of my favorite moments and put the rest of the pictures on the phanfare site under her video for 8 months old. I know most of you have it but it is www.phanfare.com. See you there!
So anyway...Ella has 4 teeth now and she is working on 5 & 6 (her two front teeth). She looks so cute. She is crawling backwards a little bit and she is pulling up on the coffee table. So needless to say, we've had a lot of bumps on the head lately. She wants to go so bad but she hasn't quite figured it out yet. I don't know what I'm going to do with her when she's not stationary! Her personality is really coming out and I have to say that she is like the coolest person ever....a little ornery, but so sweet that she can get away with anything :0)




I love my Daddy!!!
Woooooooo....Pig Sooie....Razorbacks!! This is my little Chi-O legacy.
We had a fun weekend with Grammy and Pops. We went swimming and just had fun hanging out!

Chillin with Nana and Papa Bo before his big trip to Alaska!

Sick baby Ella :0(

This teething thing is a bummer!

Hangin out with friends on memorial day...





Cutie Patootie ;0)




No comments: