Monday, June 30, 2008

ARKANSAS OR BUST!!!

Hi friends! Well, tomorrow is the big day! Ella and I are heading to Arkansas for the month of July to just hang with our friends and family for an extended period of time. Pray for no flat tires or sick babies this time :0) Mike will get to be there for a couple of days but he has some engagements at work that will keep him here in Texas for most of the time. He is soooo sad about not seeing me or Ella (but mainly Ella) for that long :0) I probably won't post on the blog as much b/c I'm leaving the computer here with Mike but I'll try to keep it up as much as possible. When I get back to Texas, I'll be back on the blogging train on a regular basis! So long to our Texas friends for a couple of weeks and we'll see ya'll when we get back...we will miss you!

No comments: