Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Polka-Dot Princess

Hello All! Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that my blogging efforts will temporarily be put on hold while our computer is getting fixed at Best Buy. Hopefully it won't take too long but I wanted to let everyone know because last time I received some hate mail when a week went by with no new posts...you all know who you are! So...hang in there and we will be back soon very soon! As for the latest on Ella...she is a polka-dot princess right now. She is covered in big red whelps from head to toe and she is pretty pitiful. The doctor says that she may have a virus but he thinks it is a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic that she was on for an ear infection. He gave her some steroids and we are just waiting for it to go away. She has also learned how to scream....VERY LOUD :0) They are not cry screams, they are fun screams...well, fun for her anyway! I do have to say it is kinda cute. She got really excited in the doctor's office yesterday so she practiced them! We also have found out that she is very technologically advanced. Yesterday, she made a phone call to her Grammy and Pop's house all by herself! They were just talking away to her and could hear her talking and chewing on my phone and I had no clue. I was just thankful that I wasn't like singing at the top of my lungs to her like I do when it is just us in the house sometimes! Well that is all for now and when we get the computer back I will have many pictures to post to make up for lost time...keep in touch!

No comments: