Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ella Bella Munchkin Roo


Ok so it's a little lengthy but Ella Bella Munchkin Roo has been Ella's nickname that has stuck with us...so that is what we call her! I took her to the doctor yesterday and she has another ear infection. This poor baby inherited hermomma's inner ear :0( Other than that, we have been doing pretty good! We are down to 2 bottles a night. Ella's sitter bought me a great book that has really helped us get her on a good schedule. Ella has made 3 best friends at her babysitter's house named Tia, Ava, and baby Zoe who is only 6 weeks younger than Ella. When I drop her off, she gets right down in the floor and starts to play and she loves it. We only have 4 more weeks of school after this week and I am so excited to have the summer to spend with Ella and my husband. We have had a busy year and we are ready to have some quality family time over the summer break! Here are some pictures that I have taken of Ella...I can't believe how big she looks! I have to brag on myself for being thrifty because unfortunately...that is usually not my style! I made Ella's cute little head band. I got tired of buying them for $30 a pop and decided that I could do it myself...thank goodness for Hobby Lobby!
This is Ella's new favorite way to sleep in her crib. We are not quite sure how she gets turned sideways but she always manages! At first we turned her around but then we decided it was a lost cause. It is kind of cute because her head rubs up against the bumper so she has adorable bed head in the morning that spikes right up! This is Buddy, our school dog at Lakeside! My awesome principal, his wife, and Buddy babysat Ella for Mike and I so we could go on a date. Buddy and Ella get along quite nice. The only problem is that when Ella cries, it scares Buddy so he barks, which just makes Ella cry more because we all know how funny she is about loud noises...its a vicious cycle :0) I think Ella is wondering where she can get a hair-do like that!



Check out this video of Ella's sweet giggles. She knows how much we love to hear them so she has learned how to keep them going...

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I just found your blog ....Ella is beautiful. Where do you shop ? She has the best clothes. My daughter has the same swim suit. I love it. Courtney

Amber said...

I live in Plano and I shop everywhere!! But my favorites are Safari Kids and Animal Crackers. Your baby is just a doll!

Amber said...

I live in Plano and I shop everywhere!! But my favorites are Safari Kids and Animal Crackers. Your baby is just a doll!