Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bye Bye


Yes those are Ella's first words...bye bye! I had her at school yesterday for a baby shower and as we were leaving, someone told her bye bye. After we walked out the door, she said bye bye!! I thought I was going to start dancing in the school parking lot I was so excited. I thought maybe it was a coincidence but we practiced on the way home and I got a bye out of her. This morning, she said it again for her Daddy as we were leaving to go to Mrs. Nit's house. We went to a cook out for memorial day at our friends house. Ella got ahold of someones hat and a plastic cup and she was a happy camper after that! After all of the money we spend on fun toys, we find out all it takes is a plastic cup :0) Well, I still don't have our computer back so I'm still not able to blog but I really should have it back sometime next week. I am squeezing out this quick post on a friends computer. I have so many cute pics that I've taken lately and I can't wait to share them! Ella is cutting her 4th and 5th teeth right now. I have 5 1/2 days of school left and then I am off for summer break. I cannot wait! Well, I have to go but hopefully I will be back soon with some blog posts or I am going to have to go regulate on someone at Best Buy!!

1 comment:

Taylor, The Queen's Momma said...

How cute! Well you have to start watching what you say now!! Stella copies everything we say, it is so funny. I hope you get your computer back soon, although I would really like to hear what happens when you regulate on someone at best buy. Keep us posted!!! xoxo