Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Uptown Girl


We are cruisin' in style now! Ella upgraded to her big girl carseat! The baby carrier got to much for me to carry around and she was ready to look out and about. So of course, we had to get a fancy cover for it...a fancy carseat for a fancy girl! I can just see it now...a leopard carseat, big sunglasses (and possibly a tutu), windows down, wind in our hair, singing the songs with mommy! In the meantime, I'll just pretend like she's singing and I'll continue to rock out myself :0)

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Love the leopard print!! I loved switching stella over to the forward facing car seat, she can look out the window and smile at me! I want one of the headbands with a tiara on it, and one of those t'shirts! You have to tell me where to go. Also, I checked out animal crackers... amazing!!!