Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Morning

Ella was a little grouchy this morning while we were getting ready for church! When I put this pretty little dress on her, she decided it was pretty cool and then we started to shape up a little bit! Before we went to church, Mike and I were just sitting with Ella and having a good time playing with her. My favorite moment (and one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken of her) was when Mike swooped her up in his arms and she smiled the proudest smile EVER! Her smile told me that there was no where else she would rather be than sitting on her Daddy's arm!





These are just some pictures I have taken throughout the past couple of weeks of baby Ella...


Does somebody need a hug?

This is Ella's toy fort that we built for her on Saturday morning! She likes to be tucked in her space with all of her toys. She also likes to throw her toys...so this helps her keep them close enough to reach or else she will go from zero to drama in about 2 seconds!

No comments: