Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun In the Sun


It was a beautiful spring day today. The best part...my best friend, Diana (or "Aunt D"), was in town so we got to spend the day together and have a girls day out! We went to lunch and then took Ella to the park. I'm not sure who had more fun...Ella or Mommy and Aunt D! Then, we did a little shopping and Aunt D bought Ella a teeny bikini with a tutu...so so cute...I wish I had one :0) Then we had some Starbucks and went home. Ella did great hanging with the girls. She even stayed up 2 hours after her nap time ! We'll pay for that tonight when she's off schedule and tomorrow when she is grouchy but it was T TOTALLY worth it!





1 comment:

Jimmy, Julie, and Gracie said...

Amber, Ella is adorable! They are so much fun! I didn't know you were a teacher. I'm also doing Elementary Ed. I'm thinking 1st thru 3rd. I guess I'll decide when I do my student teaching. Good luck on your journey with little Ella! They grow so fast!